Helping you avoid unexpected electromagnetic interference & compatibility compliance issues for faster market access.
As technology continues to improve around the world, global demand for reliable and quality-assured equipment is greater than ever. Today, manufacturers face a wide set of stringent compliance challenges to ensure that electromagnetic disturbances do not interfere with the function of other products.
We evaluate your products and systems to any number of electromagnetic conditions in our state-of-the-art EMC labs helping you bring your product from development to end use faster and more cost-effectively.
End-to-end EMC testing solutions helping you accelerate your turnaround time to market and avoid costly errors in design.
Electromagnetic Compatibility testing analyzes the ability of electronic devices to operate as anticipated when in proximity to other electronic devices or in the presence of electromagnetic disturbances that interfere with their intended operation.
We help you ensure EMC compliance and attain the needed EMC certifications by assisting you in maximizing accuracy, reducing testing cycles, and getting your products to market faster — from design conception to end-product completion even against the most demanding electromagnetic regulations.
We understand that time to market is everything which is why our global testing capabilities and custom testing solutions utilize the latest technology and automation software, helping you meet demanding time-to-market needs. Our streamlined testing process brings your product from development to end use efficiently in accordance with government, regulatory, military, or industry standards based on your compliance needs.
EMC/EMI Testing Capabilities:
Accreditations, expertise, and global coverage to meet your development schedule & compliance needs for market acceptance.
Our full-service EMC labs are accredited or recognized by numerous regulatory agencies and governments in major markets all over the globe including the United States, Europe, Japan, Canada, Taiwan, Australia. With facilities containing 3-, 5-, and 10-meter fully anechoic and semi-anechoic chambers, a reverberation chamber, and open area test sites (OATS), MET can test and certify your products and devices for essentially any market.
Our EMC accreditations include:
- Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) – Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Industry Canada (IC) for radio equipment and terminal equipment
- Notified Body under EMC and R&TTE Directives
- CB Scheme accredited EMC Test Laboratory (CBTL)
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation A2LA
- National Voluntary Australian Communications Authority (ACMA)
- Japan’s Voluntary Control Council for Interference (VCCI) for IT and telecom equipment
- Radio Research Agency of the Korea Communications Commission (RRA/KCC)
- Ministry of Information and Communication for Vietnam (MIC)
- EPCglobal Inc,™ official test lab for Hardware/Software Certification Program
- Taiwan’s Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (BSMI) for EMC testing
Some of Our EMC Testing customers: